MCdevelop - a universal framework for Stochastic Simulations
Institute of Nuclear Physics PAN,
ul. Radzikowskiego 152,
e-mail: Magdalena.Slawinska (at) ifj.edu.pl
- Work supported in part by the European Community's Human Potential
Title of the program:
Any computer with C++ compiler and
UNIX operating system.
most UNIX systems, Linux
The application programs were thoroughly tested
under Ubuntu 7.04, 8.04 and CERN Scientific Linux 5.
Programming languages used:
- ROOT  package installed, version 5.0 or higher,
- GNU compiler gcc and GNU Build System Autotools -
optionally within KDevelop 3.3 programming environment,
- NQS-type batch system (for running jobs in a parallel mode).
The full desctiption of the package can be found online:
- A detailed manual published in CPC is available
and on the arXiv
- A short presentation at the KUKDM2010
Conference, Zakopane, 18-10 March 2010
Back to homepage