Division of Theoretical Physics Seminar - 2019
XXV Cracow Epiphany Conference, January 8-11, 2019
- dr Alina Czajka (NCBJ), February 14
Hydro for heavy-ion collisions or heavy-ion collisions for hydro?
- dr hab. Krzysztof Kutak (NZ42), March 7
Evolution equations for medium-induced QCD cascades and their solutions
- prof.dr hab. Beata Ziaja (DESY), March 14
Scientific applications of X-ray free electron laser
- prof.dr hab. Michał Spaliński (NCBJ), March 21
Equilibration, universality and transient effects Bjorken flow
- dr Tomasz Stebel (NZ41), March 28
Pomeron and Odderon: J/psi and eta_c electroproduction
- dr Renaud Boussarie (BNL), April 3
Continuity between moderate and low x QCD, QCD shockwaves as infinite twist TMDs
- mgr Rajeev Singh (NZ41), April 4
Dynamics of spin polarization for the boost invariant hydrodynamic background
- prof. dr hab. Wojciech Florkowski (NZ41 and UJ), April 18
Relativistic hydrodynamics of particles with spin 1/2
- prof. dr hab. Romulad Janik (UJ), May 23
Exact bosonic Matrix Product States and holography?
- dr hab. Andrzej Odrzywołek (UJ), May 30
Pre-supernova Betelgeuse in 2019?
- dr hab. Marcin Wolter (NZ14), June 13
Deep Neural Networks - what can we use them for?
- mgr Wojciech Tarnowski (UJ), October 10
Universality of the input-output Jacobian in residual neural networks
- mgr Etienne Blanco (NZ42), October 17
Z boson production in p-Pb collisions at the LHC accounting for transverse
momenta of initial partons